Job Description: We are looking for a high-energy, Persistent business developer to identify and close new business opportunities within a specific target area for GoBabl Media, Journalism, Customer Experience, event marketing, retail, hospitality and sports (leagues, stadiums). The business developer must be able to generate their own pipeline and manage deals from initial opportunity to close. We are looking for individuals that have an analytical mindset, intellectually curious, motivated self-starters, fanatical about solving customer’s problems. These individuals are not easily rattled when faced with difficult fast acting situations as most startups do. We are Agile!!
- Develop a strategic plan to capture business within the media / journalism and customer experience vertical
- Establish key relationships across the organization to procure new business
- Exceed sales quotas
- Accurately forecast deals in both near-term and strategic timeframes.
- Own the sales cycle from initial opportunity to close.
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of GoBabl’s Features, industry trends, and the overall competitive landscape.
- Direct software sales experience in a quota-carrying role; SaaS sales preferred
- Prior background working in a fast-paced, smaller organization. Ability to realize results with limited day-to-day guidance and support
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills
- History managing and closing complex sales-cycles
- Track record of exceeding quota (top 10-20% of company)
- Must have a customer-first attitude, always demonstrating a high level of professionalism and business acumen
- Ability to work in a fast paced growing company environment
- An ability to adapt to change quickly
- An ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Strong computer skills, including Salesforce.com, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel. Typing proficiency
- Willingness and ability to travel as necessary
SOFTWARE ENGINEER – Philadelphia Pa.
Software Engineers are responsible for leading all technical aspects related to the customer-facing web application which is written in ASP.NET MVC. This includes system architecture, coding, testing, deployment, maintenance, optimization, and infrastructure.
Successful candidates will work on small teams, collaborating with product owners to implement features from the roadmap and release them to GoBabl’s production environment which runs on Amazon Web Services (AWS), using technologies such as C#, ASP.NET MVC, jQuery, HTML/CSS, EC2, Elastic Beanstalk, Route 53, and DynamoDB.
Software engineers are interested in rapid release cycles, massive data sets and high performance architectures.
- Collaborate with, and possibly lead, team members on architecture and implementation strategies
- Code major enhancements and features, seeing them through to release
- Maintain and optimize existing code for reliability and performance
- Work with product owners and key executives to determine project requirements & sizing
- Computer Science degree; or 4+ years experience with software development
- Strong sense of urgency
- Passionate about technology
- Learns new technologies with ease
- Collaborative team player